Thursday, April 29th: Minnesota’s Workforce – Help Wanted, Everywhere
Our second Interconnected Conversation focused on the workforce shortage in Minnesota. Panelists discussed the similarities and differences in the workforce shortage between urban and rural Minnesota, how the pandemic affected employment in rural and urban areas differently, and some possible solutions for solving this issue in the future.
- Santo Cruz – Senior VP & General Counsel, CentraCare, St. Cloud
- Louis King – President & CEO, Summit Academy OIC, Minneapolis
- Jessica Miller – DEED Regional Workforce Strategy Consultant, SW MN
- Traci Tapani – Co-President, Wyoming Machine, Inc.
- Kelly Asche – CRPD Research Associate, New London
- Christina Palladino, Senior Principal at Park Street Public, St. Paul, MN