Thursday, April 29th: Minnesota’s Workforce – Help Wanted, Everywhere
Our second Interconnected Conversation focused on the workforce shortage in Minnesota. Panelists discussed the similarities and differences in the workforce shortage between urban and rural Minnesota, how the pandemic affected employment in rural and urban areas differently, and some possible solutions for solving this issue in the future.
This conversation took place on April 29, 2021.
- Santo Cruz – Senior VP & General Counsel, CentraCare, St. Cloud
- Louis King – President & CEO, Summit Academy OIC, Minneapolis
- Jessica Miller – DEED Regional Workforce Strategy Consultant, SW MN
- Traci Tapani – Co-President, Wyoming Machine, Inc.
- Kelly Asche – CRPD Research Associate, New London
- Christina Palladino, Senior Principal at Park Street Public, St. Paul, MN
We will be holding these Interconnected Conversations monthly! Our topics will revolve around our shared interests in health care, housing and equity & inclusion in our communities. Check back often for the latest information and registration links. Pre-registration is required for each Conversation. Sign up here to receive notifications on future discussions.